All residents of Old Town are very welcome to join our Annual General Meeting and monthly meeting online.
This takes place on Zoom from 18:30hrs and 20:30hrs, on Tuesday 10th November 2020.
To join online or on your phone, just register here by Monday 9th November.
- Attendance and apologies
- Approval of 2019 AGM minutes
- Annual Reports from office holders, with Q&A
- Demit of officer bearers and elections
- Any other business (including co-option of new members)
- Date of next AGM – Tuesday 8 June 2021
Agenda, ordinary (monthly) meeting:
- Declaration of Members Interests
- Minutes of meetings held on 13th October
- Reports: planning, licensing, councillors
- Engagement: Andrew Mitchell Q&A, Edinburgh Tattoo, Edinburgh Association of Community Councils, Edinburgh Tourism Action Group
- Items of business: Public Space Management Plan (23rd November), Winter Festival Research by Progressive Partnership
- Any Other Business
Councillors attendance rota :
10th November: Cllr Claire Miller
15th December: Cllr Alasdair Rankin